For the first time in the UK, this programme will be delivered by an internationally acclaimed professor, researcher and a widely respected speaker on Islamic Medicine, Physical Therapy and Complementary Medicine, Dr. Amir Saleh.
The conference will aim to cover the following areas:
• What is Prophetic Medicine and what is its relevance in today’s
• Can it co-exist with modern medicine and be compatible with
scientific medical research?
• What are the Prophetic foods and herbs and their nutritional benefits in the prevention and cure of disease?
• What are the medical and health benefits of Tahara, Wudu and Salah?
• What is the Sunnah of Hijama (Cupping) and its medical and health
benefits in the prevention and cure of disease?
• What is Spiritual Healing and what conditions is it considered for?
• What is Ar-Ruqyah Ash-Shariah (Qur’anic Healing Therapy)?
• How do we understand the effects of jinn affliction, black magic and
evil eye on our health and how do we protect ourselves from them?
• An amazing and groundbreaking research will also be presented for the first time on ‘Colour Therapy in the Quran’.
DATE & TIME
07718 884 706
GET DIRECTIONS TO THIS VENUE
Micro Business Park,
46-50 Greatorex Street,