Whoever has hijama on the 17th, 19th or 21st of the (lunar) month, it will be a remedy for every ailment” – Sunan Abu Dawud 3852
THE SUNNAH HIJAMA DAYS DESKTOP CALENDAR FOR 2015 IS NOW UNDER READY!
Below are the Sunnah Hijama Days for 2015, which you can refer to throughout the year to better plan your Hijama treatments, or as a therapist to better plan your patient’s treatments
THE NEW FEATURES IN THE SUNNAH DATES DESKTOP CALENDAR FOR 2015
As mentioned above, the Sunnah dates are roughly marked on the calendar, so basically the 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 of each lunar month are highlighted in red to visually show where the Sunnah dates will roughly fall every month. However, the actual dates will be subject to moonsighting in your particular part of the world. The aim of the calendar is to help therapists and their patients plan their treatments better by aiming to have hijama done on or as close as possible to the Sunnah dates as recommended by the above hadith.
Here is some feedback received about the calendars from previous years.
– “This is truly a unique kind of calendar never seen before, as it is showing roughly where the Sunnah days for Hijama are ie the 17th to 21st of each lunar month so hijama patients and therapists can plan their treatments better” – Shakir Abdulkadir – Leicester. – MashaAllah, the calendar idea is awesome! An excellent idea” – Dr Rizwhan Suleman, Hijama Centres UK, Cardiff.– “Our appreciation for coming out with such novel ideas to promote the Sunnah, Great Job Bro, Keep it up. Salaam” – Nazri Nizar, Hijama Therapist, Sri Lanka
– “That’s very cool stuff … Mashallah ; I sincerely think you are doing a great work ! May Allah reward you for your good deeds, ameen.” Aziz Mekouar Aboumouad, Hijama Therapist, Morocco
– “I think the calendar idea is great, MashaAllah… a smart and beneficial thing” – Mudassar Raja, Hijama Nation
– “I got the calendar in the post, mashaAllah very nice” – Majid Saddique, Hijama patient, Peterborough
– I have received the calendars in the post, they are good. I like the new moon and full moon information too. Compact and easy to understand. – Nazia Rehman, Hijama Therapist, Oldham, Lancashire
– JazakAllah for the calendars, they are very nice and simple to understand – Zuber Patel, Hijama Therapist, Bolton UK
– I have received the calendars – very good as always, will come in handy – Tahir Shaikh, Hijama Therapist, Gloucester UK
So if you are thinking of having hijama done this year, but are unsure of the Sunnah dates in the coming months, then claim your FREE Sunnah Hijama Dates calendar below to get the most out of your treatments by choosing the best days for hijama as mentioned in the above hadith.
PS: Again let us have your feedback on this years calendar so we can try and continually improve it in future years inshaAllah.
* FREE CALENDAR OFFER IS FOR BLOG-SUBSCRIBERS ONLY AND IS LIMITED TO ONE PER CUSTOMER AS WE HAVE LIMITED STOCK. ADDITIONAL COPIES CAN BE BOUGHT FOR THE FOLLOWING PRICES.
If You Are a Therapist And Wish to Distribute these Sunnah Days Desktop Calendars to your Patients and Contacts, then please email me using the contact form on the top right of this page for quantity discounts.
– ICAHT Hijama Training
– Maryland Hijama Center
– Health Means Wealth
– Clinicare UK
– New Hijama Directory+
– Bilal Hijama Clinic
– British Cupping Society
– Hijama Nation
– Memon Institute of Hijama Therapy
– Aconite Medical Supplies
– The Optimum Cure & Care
– Book: Cupping Therapy Encyclopedia
– Shahclan Hijama Herbs
– Tibbe Nabawi
– The Therapy Clinic
– London Cupping Clinic
– Blackburn Cupping Clinic
– Gloucester Pain Relief Clinic
– Islamabad Hijama Health Clinic
– Ibn Sina institute of Tibb
– Darul Hijama
– Key To Cure
– Hijama Plus
– Dr Adeeb Consultant Clinic
– Al Hijama Centre Rawalpindi, Pakistan
– Hijama in Istanbul, Turkey
– AlHijama in Mauritius
– Heal Health Care Centre