Since the last post back in November, 2009, when we started compiling a hijama directory (see Are you a hijama (cupping) therapist?), after some technical problems, we have now got a Hijama Directory at www.hijamadirectory.co of all the therapists that have registered via this blog
So if you are looking for a hijama therapist near you, please check the directory which will hopefully be regularly updated from now on: www.hijamadirectory.co
And if you are a therapist, and haven’t yet registered for the directory, then you can do so at the following link:
UPDATED January, 2015
The current rates of joining the new map-based directory are as follows:
– FREE Basic Entry for 1 year £ FREE
– Standard Directory Entry for 1 Clinic £ 21.00 per year (equating to £1.75 per month)
– Premium Directory Entry for 3 Clinics £ 49.00 per year (equating to £16.33 per clinic)
– Premium Directory Entry for 5 Clinics £ 75.00 per year (equating to £15.00 per clinic)
– Monthly Cost per Clinic £2.50 per month (if you wish to try the service on a monthly basis)
And finally, if you are a hijama patient treated by your local therapist who you would like to recommend to others in your part of the world, please feel free to leave a testimonial via a comment* below.
Our thanks to all the therapists that have registered so far with us to make this directory possible. If you have any questions or want to leave some feedback on any of the listed therapists, then please do so via a comment* below.
If you are a hijama therapist or patient and are happy to share your knowledge or experience via a guest blog-post, please send me an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Comments are moderated to prevent spamming so may take some time to appear