The following is a guest blog-post featuring a webinar on hijama by Hijama Nation, who provide training in Hijama Therapy.
1) The course is six months long or you can do a flexible version
2) The course includes online text and practical training instructional videos
3) The course includes live practical training in U.K and different parts of the world (ask for your location)
4) Our course is approved by CMA (Complementary Medical Association)
5) Our students receive certification that allows them to practice Hijama in many parts of the world (Check the requirements of your local City).
6) Our Certification allows our students to become members of CMA (Complementery Medical Association)
7) Our students will be able to attain insurance for their practice with our certification.
5. PRACTICAL TRAINING: Patient care and procedures. Self protection, basic, standard Ruqyah and metaphysics. Health and safety. Observations of methods and techniques of dry, massage and wet cupping application. How to use equipment safely and effectively. Practical training of Cupping applications and incision techniques. Case studies & practical exam.
Students will be tested with quizzes, multiple choice questions, essays and case studies at the end of each Unit. There will also be a final written and practical exam at the end of the course. Upon completion of all course requirements, students will be fully trained, qualified and prepared to Practice the healing art of Hijama Wet Cupping Therapy in the real world.
ses” (Collected by At-Tabarani)
Who can do this course?
International: High School Diploma or equivalent. Students must be fluent in English reading, writing and comprehension.
What skills do you need?
Regular price: £975
Discount deadline: 24th June, 2012
Our thanks to Hijama Nation for sharing the above post. If you have any questions or want to leave some feedback for them, then please do so via a comment* below.
If you are a hijama therapist or patient and are happy to share your knowledge or experience via a guest blog-post like the one above, please send me an email to: email@example.com.
*Comments are moderated to prevent spamming so may take some time to appear