– Please give us a short introduction about yourself, and in particular how you ended up being a hijama therapist?
My name is PIRNEVAN CONSTANTIN. In the last 6 years along with my wife I took a course in the domain of therapy and we opened our own cabinet where we work as therapists. Qualifications: Therapist MASSAGE-REFLEXO-THERAPY (I am one of the very few therapists that use cupping). I live in Romania. I have three children. I am 51 years. In March this year on your site, I read the interview with Br. Shami of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Hijamah in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – by Hasan Shami). I wrote an email. Br. Shami answered me, and he became my master. Brother Shami is a teacher inspired by God. I have all respect and consideration for brother Shami.
– What particular illnesses/ conditions (if any), do you specialise / had the most experience in?
I run Hijama for detoxification. I treat disease such as: hypertension, cholesterol, migraine, back pain.
– And do you find that in your experience, the conditions/illnesses that you have come across respond well to cupping (hijama) therapy? And if so, what are they?
Hijama is the best remedy for the earth. When I do Hijama I feel I attain the divine!
We had patients from Germany, who felt great after hijama!
– Also what would you say about using cupping as a general preventative therapy and how often would you recommend this (once a month? once/twice a year?
Hijama when combined with massage, reflexotheraphy and herbs becomes more powerful. Everyone needs Hijama after 2-3 months. (Four times per year). We manufacture the septic blood very quickly.
– As a hijama therapist, how often do you get hijama done yourself, and what for (if any specific condition) and who do you go to to get it done (since it is not an easy therapy to self-administer)?
For myself, I take Hijama, once a month, it is not specific for a certain condition, I have trained my wife and she is now well experienced, so my Hijama is performed by her.
My wife performs Hijama for women!
– What is the overall prevalance of hijama therapy in Romania? Is it available in hospitals and clinics as a valid alternative therapy?
I am the first therapist who uses the process of hijamah in Romania. Cupping is not available in hospitals and clinics. Only a few certified therapists use dry cupping (Chinese system).
In Romania there is an Islamic organization formed by students, businessmen, doctors from Arab countries, on behalf of this organization are the Islamic League in Romania. I got in touch with these gentlemen and they sent me the book of Ibn al-Qayyim al-Jawziyyah “Medicine prophetic” translated in Romanian.
– Whereabouts is your clinic or practice located?
I live in the west part of Romania. Village name is Sambateni. Nearest town is called ARAD (ARAD is located 15 km from my village).
– Is there anything else you would like to add?
My dream is to make known this kind of therapy in my country. I want to write a booklet about Hijama. If someone can help me with information material is welcome!
Thank you master, Hasan Mahmood Shami! May the Lord guide you forever and help you with whatever He knows you need.
FEATURED HIJAMA THERAPIST:
Nearest town: Arad,
E mail: email@example.com
Our thanks to Pirnevan Constantin for sharing the above post. If you have any questions for him, or if you have a patient of his and want to leave him a testimonial, then please leave a comment* below.
If you are a hijama therapist or patient and are happy to share your knowledge or experience via a guest blog-post like the one above, please send me an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Comments are moderated to prevent spamming so may take some time to appear
– ICAHT Hijama Training
– Maryland Hijama Center
– Health Means Wealth
– Clinicare UK
– New Hijama Directory+
– Bilal Hijama Clinic
– British Cupping Society
– Hijama Nation
– Memon Institute of Hijama Therapy
– Aconite Medical Supplies
– The Optimum Cure & Care
– Book: Cupping Therapy Encyclopedia
– Shahclan Hijama Herbs
– Tibbe Nabawi
– The Therapy Clinic
– London Cupping Clinic
– Blackburn Cupping Clinic
– Gloucester Pain Relief Clinic
– Islamabad Hijama Health Clinic
– Ibn Sina institute of Tibb
– Darul Hijama
– Key To Cure
– Hijama Plus
– Dr Adeeb Consultant Clinic
– Al Hijama Centre Rawalpindi, Pakistan
– Hijama in Istanbul, Turkey
– AlHijama in Mauritius
– Heal Health Care Centre