Authentic Health and Islamic Medicine Course Jan – June 2011
This is an announcement by Siti Ismail of Natural Health Natures Finest who are cupping therapists and course providers based in London, England.
We would like to welcome you to join us on LIFE CHANGING & PRACTICAL seminars that will help you live better, healthier and happier life.
Join our six months course and we can assure you that your view in life WILL change after completing the course.
– Are you brushing your teeth with rat poison?
– Is taking bath slowly giving you cancer?
– Is your cooking killing you?
– Are you breathing enough fresh air?
– Are you feeling down under the weather all year round?
– Are pains and illnesses controlling your life?
CHANGE YOUR HOME AND YOURSELF FOR THE BETTER.
– Learn how to make your home a healthier living environment
– Learn the secrets of a healthier life and prevent yourself and your precious families from getting major diseases.
– Losing weight and eating healthy
– Networking and making new friends
– Learn about the medicines of the prophets
– Islamic medicines and the benefit of Hijama/Cupping
All of this and more. Join now and take a first step to your new lifestyle.
Main speaker will be:
Ms Anisa Kissoon, UK Leading Hijama Therapist.
With 10 years experience in Health, Mind and Body.
She has her appeared before in Islam Channel, IQRA TV, Press TV and many more
Limited space available
First 50 people who sign up for this seminar will receive:
Discount of £15 for the first session
Priority for DVD sale at the end of the course
Discount Hijama/Cupping treatment for him/her and family
January 2011 – June 2011
KING’S COLLEGE LONDON
OPEN TO EVERYONE IN UK
FEATURED HIJAMA THERAPISTS:
Natural Health Natures Finest
27 Georgia Road,
Our thanks to Natural Health Natures Finest from Croydon, London, England for the above post. If you have any questions for them about their courses or indeed have been treated by them and want to leave them a testimonial, then please do so via a comment* below.
If you are a hijama therapist or patient and are happy to share your knowledge or experience via a guest blog-post like the one above, please send me an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Comments are moderated to prevent spamming so may take some time to appear