This is a guest-post in the form of a written interview with Abu Yaqoob – a male cupping therapist based in Toronto, Canada.
– Please give us a short introduction about yourself:
As Salam Alaikum
Al Humdulillah I’ve learned Hijama(cupping) while I was in Egypt from a doctor of natural medicine, and have been helping people with this blessed practice for many years now.
I have my diploma in Natural health with horns, so if you are interested in Hijama please e-mail me email@example.com. I’m located in Toronto Canada.
– What particular illnesses/ conditions (if any), do you specialise / had the most experience in?
Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings be upon His messenger Muhammad.
Cupping is a blessed medicinal cure for the one who has faith in it, and is especially effective when they have faith in it from the start, and not as a last resort when all else fails as is the case with most people.
I have performed Cupping for many different ailments, but also being a natural health consultant I’ve found that the ones who try living a healthier lifestyle with regular cupping treatment will get the best results.
– And do you find that in your experience, the conditions/illnesses that you have come across respond well to cupping (hijama) therapy? And if so, what are they?
Well in my experience cupping is a very effective treatment for migraine headaches and high blood pressure, and a person can get cured with just one session, but can also be effective for one with knee or back injuries.
– Also what would you say about using cupping as a general preventative therapy (which by getting rid of bad blood/ toxins in the body may help prevent conditions like high cholesterol/ heart disease / cancer in the long term)? And how often would you recommend this (once a month? once/twice a year?)
The motto of most general natural health consultants is Health is wealth so don’t waste yours.
We must know that the companions of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon Him) were not a people who regularly ate to satiety, but these days people have the least bit of control over their stomachs and as a result causes a great many diseases in their bodies, so a healthy diet with regular fasting and exercise along with cupping especially on the recommended day of the month of the lunar calender i.e. 17, 19 21 will do a body a lot of good.
FEATURED HIJAMA THERAPIST:
Our thanks to Abu Yaqoob from Toronto, Canada for sharing the above post. If you have any questions for Abu Yaqoob or indeed have been treated by him and want to leave him a testimonial(!), then please do so via a comment* below.
If you are a hijama therapist or patient and are happy to share your knowledge or experience via a guest blog-post like the one above, please contact us.
*Comments are moderated to prevent spamming so may take some time to appear
– ICAHT Hijama Training
– Maryland Hijama Center
– Health Means Wealth
– Clinicare UK
– New Hijama Directory+
– Bilal Hijama Clinic
– British Cupping Society
– Hijama Nation
– Memon Institute of Hijama Therapy
– Aconite Medical Supplies
– The Optimum Cure & Care
– Book: Cupping Therapy Encyclopedia
– Shahclan Hijama Herbs
– Tibbe Nabawi
– The Therapy Clinic
– London Cupping Clinic
– Blackburn Cupping Clinic
– Gloucester Pain Relief Clinic
– Islamabad Hijama Health Clinic
– Ibn Sina institute of Tibb
– Darul Hijama
– Key To Cure
– Hijama Plus
– Dr Adeeb Consultant Clinic
– Al Hijama Centre Rawalpindi, Pakistan
– Hijama in Istanbul, Turkey
– AlHijama in Mauritius
– Heal Health Care Centre