A Hijama Experience from Toronto, Canada by Sister Hira
This is a guest-post in the form of a written interview with Sister Hira about her experience of hijama therapy in Toronto, Canada.
– What was the result of the treatment, did you notice anything different straight after or some days after the treatment?
– What was your overall impression of the therapist and her practice? Did you feel safe at all times and was her equipment and procedures all hygienic / disposable?
– How did the therapist get to learn hijama therapy (was it a course she attended or was it something handed down from generation to generation in their family)?
Our thanks to the Sr Hira from Canada for sharing the above post. If you have any further questions to ask about her experience, then please do so via a comment* below.
If you are a hijama therapist or patient and are happy to share your knowledge or experience via a guest blog-post like the one above, please send me an email to: email@example.com.
*Comments are moderated to prevent spamming so may take some time to appear
– ICAHT Hijama Training
– Maryland Hijama Center
– Health Means Wealth
– Clinicare UK
– New Hijama Directory+
– Bilal Hijama Clinic
– British Cupping Society
– Hijama Nation
– Memon Institute of Hijama Therapy
– Aconite Medical Supplies
– The Optimum Cure & Care
– Book: Cupping Therapy Encyclopedia
– Shahclan Hijama Herbs
– Tibbe Nabawi
– The Therapy Clinic
– London Cupping Clinic
– Blackburn Cupping Clinic
– Gloucester Pain Relief Clinic
– Islamabad Hijama Health Clinic
– Ibn Sina institute of Tibb
– Darul Hijama
– Key To Cure
– Hijama Plus
– Dr Adeeb Consultant Clinic
– Al Hijama Centre Rawalpindi, Pakistan
– Hijama in Istanbul, Turkey
– AlHijama in Mauritius
– Heal Health Care Centre